Audiowell - Piezo Electronic Tone Buzzer Alarm 3-24V with Mounting Holes
Using this little high quality buzzer could not be more easy. It have only two wires and you can use the Arduino Library that has already written example. So, if you need to make some noise or need an alarm, this little buzzer is what you need.
- Operating Voltage: 3 - 24V
- Rate Voltage: 12V DC
- Buzzer Type: Piezoelectric
- Frequency: 3900 ± 500 Hz
- Termination: Lead Wire
- Drive Method: Drive Circuit Built-in
- Sound Pressure Level: 87/30 dB
- Max. Current Rating: 10mA
- Connect the red wire to the pin 8 and the black wire to ground.
- Open the Arduino IDE >> Examples >> 02.Digital >> toneMelody
- Select the correct board and the correct USB port hit upload and reset the Arduino and the buzzer will come to life.