Arduino Compatible UNO SMD R3 ATMega328P CH340G Mini-B USB
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a Mini-B USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P (SMD Version)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: Pin 13
- ATmega328-AU microcontroller with UNO Bootloader Installed.
- CH340G Replace ATmega16U2
- USB Programming Facilitated by the CH340G.
- Mini-B USB Connector.
- ICSP Header
- 2 extra lines of holes for solder new pins and get more connectors
- 3 extra lines of holes for solder new pins and get additional 3.3V, 5V, GND, SCL, SDA, RX, and TX.
If you are running Windows 8+ you may need to install this driver.