TX + RX Wireless Transmitting Module 433MHz FS1000A
433MHz TX+RX Super-regenerative Wireless Transmitting Module.
This FS1000A is a transmitter/receiver and is a simple pass-through controller. It's like using a serial port, except you don't need a wire. Just connect one side up to transmit and one side to receive and you can transmit data from one Arduino to another wirelessly.
Transmitter (TX) Specs:
- transmission range: About 200m depending on the voltage
- Working voltage: 3.5-12V
- Transfer Rate: 4Kb/s
- Transmit Power: 10mW
- Transmitting frequency: 433M
- External antenna: 25cm single-core wire
- Pin 1 = DATA - Pin 2 = VCC - Pin 3 = GND
Receiver (Rx) Specs:
- Model: XY-MK-5V
- Working voltage: 5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving frequency: 433.92MHZ
- Receiver sensitivity:-105DB
- External antenna: 32cm single wire
Arduino library and example code available Here.