MQ-135 Air Quality Gas Sensor Module
MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia (NH3), Sulfide (S2−) and Benzene (C6H6) steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost and suitable for different application.
- Good sensitivity to Harmful gases in wide range
- High sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benzene
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Main chip: LM393,MQ-135 gas sensor
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- With signal output indicator instructions.
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output).
- Has a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- Size: 36mm X 24mm X 25mm (L * W * H)
- Domestic air pollution detector
- Industrial air pollution detector
- Portable air pollution detector
Resistance value of MQ-135 is difference to various kinds and various concentration gases. So,When using this components, sensitivity adjustment is very necessary.
We recommend that you calibrate the detector for 100ppm NH3 or 50ppm Alcohol concentration in air and use value of Load resistancethat( RL) about 20 KΩ(10KΩ to 47 KΩ).
When accurately measuring, the proper alarm point for the gas detector should be determined after considering the temperature and humidity influence.