Analog Devices - TMP36GT9Z Low Voltage Temperature Sensor
The TMP36 is low voltage, precision centigrade temperature sensor. It provide a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the Celsius (centigrade) temperature. The TMP36 do not require any external calibration to provide typical accuracies of ±1°C at +25°C and ±2°C over the −40°C to +125°C temperature range.
The low output impedance of the TMP36 and its linear output and precise calibration simplify interfacing to temperature control circuitry and ADCs.
This device is intended for single-supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V maximum.
- Low voltage operation (2.7 V to 5.5 V)
- Calibrated directly in °C
- 10 mV/°C scale factor
- ±2°C accuracy over temperature (typ)
- ±0.5°C linearity (typ)
- Stable with large capacitive loads
- Specified −40°C to +125°C, operation to +150°C
- Less than 50 µA quiescent current
- Shutdown current 0.5 µA max
- Low self-heating
- Qualified for automotive applications
- Environmental control systems
- Thermal protection
- Industrial process control
- Fire alarms
- Power system monitors
- CPU thermal management
SENSOR DE TEMPERATURA TMP36 (Español)