Arduino-Compatible NANO V3 ATMEGA328P with Soldered Pins
This Arduino-Compatible Nano V3 with soldered pins is a small, and versatile board based on the ATmega328. The functionality of the Nano is like the Arduino Duemilanove but in a different package size. It has not a DC power jack but can be programmed and power up with a Mini-B USB (included).
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Architecture: AVR
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Maximum Input Voltage: 20V (Not recommended)
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog In Pins: 8
- DC Current per Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB is used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Min-B USB cable included.