BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board
This little device can convert the pressure measured into altitude, with it you can determining the height of your Drone, Airplane, Robot or Rocket with high precision. The BMP180 is the function compatible successor of the BMP085, a new generation of high precision digital pressure sensors for consumer applications.
The ultra-low power, low voltage electronics of the BMP180 is optimized for use in mobile phones, PDAs, GPS navigation devices and outdoor equipment. With a low altitude noise of merely 0.25m at fast conversion time, the BMP180 offers superior performance. The I2C interface allows for easy system integration with a microcontroller.
The Digital Pressure Sensor BMP180 is made by BOSCH.
- Pressure range: 300 ... 1100hPa (+9000m ... -500m relating to sea level)
- Supply voltage: 1.8 ... 3.6V (VDD) 1.62V ... 3.6V (VDDIO)
- Package: LGA package with metal lid
- Small footprint: 3.6mm x 3.8mm
- Super-flat: 0.93mm height
- Low power: 5µA at 1 sample / sec. in standard mode
- Low noise: 0.06hPa (0.5m) in ultra low power mode 0.02hPa (0.17m) advanced resolution mode
- Temperature measurement included
- I 2C interface
- Fully calibrated
- Pb-free, halogen-free and RoHS compliant
- MSL 1
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (dead-reckoning, slope detection, etc.)
- In- and out-door navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
Board Size: 10mm (W) x 12mm (H)
4 pins header Included.