2 PACK Hall Effect Magnetic Sensor A3144
These Hall-effect switches are monolithic integrated circuits with tighter magnetic specifications, designed to operate continuously over extended temperatures to +150°C, and are more stable with both temperature and supply voltage changes.
The uni-polar switching characteristic makes these devices ideal for use with a simple bar or rod magnet. The four basic devices (3141, 3142, 3143, and 3144) are identical except for magnetic switch points.
Each device includes a voltage regulator for operation with supply voltages of 4.5 to 24 volts, reverse battery protection diode, quadratic Hall-voltage generator, temperature compensation circuitry, small signal amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and an open-collector output to sink up to 25 mA.
With suitable output pull up, they can be used with bipolar or CMOS logic circuits. The A3141– and A3142– are improved replacements for the UGN/UGS3140–; the A3144– is the improved replacement for the UGN/UGS3120.
- Superior Temp. Stability for Automotive or Industrial Applications
- 4.5 V to 24 V Operation … Needs Only An Unregulated Supply
- Open-Collector 25 mA Output … Compatible with Digital Logic
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Activate with Small, Commercially Available Permanent Magnets
- Solid-State Reliability
- Small Size
- Resistant to Physical Stress
Pack of 2.