Micro USB 5V 1A Lithium Battery Charging Module
This is a very easy to use 5V lithium battery charging board powered by a micro USB cable. It have two LED's on board, when the red LED is ON, the battery is charging, and when the green LED is ON the battery is fully charged.
Just connect the battery to B+ and B- and plug the micro-USB cable to charge the battery. Enjoy!
- Input voltage: 5V
- Max. charging current: 1000mA
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2 V + / - 1%
- Battery overcharge protection voltage: 2.5 V
- Battery over-current protection current: 3 A
- Input interface: micro USB
- Size: 2.6 x 1.7 cm