Motor Driver Shield Expansion Board L293D For Arduino
If you want to control different types of motors at the same time or you need to control more than one motor, you need this helpful Motor shield with two L293D drivers. With this shield you don't need to use a lot of jumpers wires and your project will look less messy.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the for Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer. No jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 25V DC.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up for Arduino reset button.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- Compatible with for Arduino UNO, Mega & Duemilanove.