Wireless Serial 4 Pin Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module HC-06 RS232
- Sensitivity (Bit error rate) can reach -80dBm.
- The change range of output’s power: -4 - +6dBm
- Commercial Series: Bluetooth module board Series
Perfect Bluetooth solution
- Has an EDR module; and the change range of modulation depth: 2Mbps - 3Mbps.
- Has a built-in 2.4GHz antenna; the user needn’t test antenna.
- Has the external 8Mbit FLASH
- Can work at the low voltage (3.1V~4.2V). The current in pairing is in the range of 30～40mA. The current in communication is 8mA.
- Standard HCI Port (UART or USB)
- USB Protocol: Full Speed USB1.1, Compliant With 2.0
- This module can be used in the SMD.
- It’s made through RoHS process.
- The board PIN is half hole size.
- Has a 2.4GHz digital wireless transceiver.
- Bases at CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology.
- Has the function of adaptive frequency hopping.
- Small (27mm×13mm×2mm)
- Peripherals circuit is simple.
- It’s at the Bluetooth class 2 power level.
- Storage temperature range: -40 ℃ - 85℃，work temperature range: -25 ℃ - +75℃
- Any wave inter Interference: 2.4MHz，the power of emitting: 3 dBm.
- Bit error rate: 0. Only the signal decays at the transmission link, a bit error may be produced. For example, when RS232 or TTL is being processed, some signals may decay.
- Low power consumption
- Has high-performance wireless transceiver system
- With LED indicator light, use 150mA and 3.3V regulation chip
- 4 Pins VCC, GND, TXD and RXD foot for the Bluetooth
Input power supply 3.3~6V, DO NOT USE more than 7V.
You can determine the "State" from the LED board, No any "Bluetooth Function"